Tuesday, March 29, 2011

parts of the whole

The subconscious mind, that part of our psyche that is the foremost director of most of our dreams, is but part of the whole being that is what we identify as being our self. Often it sends us images of our anxieties and fears. I was encouraged by Momo to draw a picture that would signify a dream that was the opposite of that. I had no idea what I would draw as I laid pen to paper. The more I look at this sketch the more meaning I see was coming from that dreaming mind under the surface. And how it could see not only the present but I believe provide a glimpse into the future.

1 comment:

  1. thank you for sharing this dance of "cohesion, unity, togetherness..."
    love seeing you and momo dance... like the cedar, grounding and reaching... and the earth play... the dreamy vignettes of red / warm-blooded beings in the green... becoming the green... the earth... the black and white unity of it all...

    ReplyDelete