Saturday, March 12, 2011

love and everything that is yes

I love the color green and everything that is green...
While walking in the park I couldn't resist doing this spontaneous dance when I saw the tree shadow sword stabbing into the sunny field and I was reminded of one of my favorite poems by E.E. Cummings...

i thank You God for most this amazing
day: for the leaping greenly spirits of trees
and a blue true dream of sky; and for everything
which is natural which is infinite which is yes
(i who have died am alive again today,
and this is the sun's birthday; this is the birth
day of life and of love and wings: and of the gay
great happening illimitably earth)
how should tasting touching hearing seeing
breathing any--lifted from the no
of all nothing--human merely being
doubt unimaginable You?
(now the ears of my ears awake and
now the eyes of my eyes are opened)
While dancing I was feeling so grateful to be surrounded by the green trees, the grass and what felt like 'greenly spirits.' I was also feeling much love for the warmth in the sun as I danced the edges of the green tree between light and dark...
A little ways on, this heart appeared in the sky...
Love is everywhere, it seems!
Grateful to be sharing this dance practice with you all! Thank you, Momo, for linking us together and for your inspirations!
Music: Yungchen Lhamo
Filmed by Brooke

1 comment:

  1. you'd better be grateful! Some of us haven't seen much of anything green for months ;)

    Watching you dance in the magnificence of the tree's huge shadow reminds me of a dream I had about giant opening door...

    (video cut off way too short! I wanted to see more!)

    ReplyDelete